2012 – 2013: MA, History of Art, Courtauld Institute of Art.
2008 – 2011: BA (Hons), History, King’s College London.
2014 ‐ Present: Contextual Studies Foundation Lecturer, The British Higher School of Art and Design, Moscow.
2013 – Present: Article contributor to The Moscow Times, The St Petersburg Times, Colta.ru, Blouin Art Info, Russian Art and Culture, and Bido Lito. Former section editor of The Muse, Fashion Insider, and The Courtauldian.
2012 – 2013: ‘Close Look’ Lecturer, The Courtauld Gallery, London.
2011 – 2013: Tour leader, The Freud Museum, London.
Impressionism and Friendship. The importance of personal networks in early 20th century Paris.
Portrait of Amboise Vollard, Pierre‐Auguste Renoir, 1908.
'My Child Could Have Done That!' Mondrian and Nicholson: French Classism, Utopian Internationalism, and British Identity in the Interwar Period. Painting 1937, Ben Nicholson, 1937.
Courtauld Curation Challenging Narratives. The Bathers at Tahiti, Paul Gauguin, 1897.
Collaborative and personal academic, curated, and writing projects:
- The Post Soviet Haircut, FWSA Biennial Conference, Leeds.
- Invisible Labour: Smell Portraits, Pushpin Museum.
- Pornography Symposium: Beyond the videotape years. Goodenough College, London.
- Steak Or Lobster? Co‐produced a short promotional comedy for a candidate for Taste Master Australia.
- Society of the Sceptical. Schoenberg and Kandinsky’s synaesthesia. Wrote and directed short film about a sinister doctor who bound two willing tourists with sense conflating gadgets, sending them into a maze to have a new ‘sense‐ational’ experience of collaborative synesthetes Wassily Kandinsky and Arnold Schoenberg.
- The Goodcast: Feminism and art production. With Clare McDonald, and Richard Stupart.
- Profiles, The Courtauldian. Facilitated interviews with Richard Cork, and Cornelia Parker, Tracey Emin, and Ezra Konvitz (founder of theartstack.com).
- East Wing Organising Committee. www.courtauld.ac.uk/east_wing/.
- Director – Romeo and Juliet: A Malawian Adaptation, Mchinji, Malawi.
- Curator – Flock Post Degree Show, GX Gallery, London.
- Curator – Sir Peter Blake, Homage to Damien Hirst: The Butterfly Man, GX Gallery, London.
- Section editor of student guidebook, Berlin Unlocked: City Travel Review.
Feature Interview | Transmitting Andy Warhol, Bido Lito, 10th December 2014.
Manifesta 10. The Moscow Times, July 3rd 2014. Apartment Exhibitions Live on In Post‐Soviet Moscow. The Moscow Times, April 22nd 2014.
Artistic Landmarks: A Global Guide, VDNKH. Blouin Art Info, March 30th 2014.
Death of the Artists, Birth of the Collector. www.colta.ru, 31st January 2014.