ba (hons) marketing launch day
A public talk on interconnections of architecture and city life. The lecture will be given by BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design tutors Oyat Shukurov and Mikhail Mikadze as part of BHSAD and RESPUBLICA store joint educational project.
Maximum spaces available: 100
LOCATION: 10 Nizhnyaya Syromiatnicheckaya St. building 3, А5.11
Please register below
We invite everyone interested in higher British education and marketing to join us on Marketing Launch Day on December 14. During the event we will explain the difference and value of each programme, reply to all burning questions and discuss the following questions:
— The future of marketing and advertising – what to teach and learn in 2025?
— The best creative professions for your brain
— New technologies that Marketing and Advertising Specialist of the future should know and use
— International diploma - new horizons of employment.
— Marketing and advertising specials of the future, who are they? Hired office employees, project ones or freelancers?
Key speakers of the Day:
- Dr. Malcolm Stewart, BA Marketing and Advertising Programme Leader, Business School of University of Hertfordshire
- Tim Simmons, Head of British Programmes of BHSAD Tim Simmons.
- Michael Gibson, Creative Director of Ark Connect
- Ekaterina Mechetina, BELUGA Brand manager
- Andrew Tyler (Leader of PwC's Academy in Russia, PwC Partner)
- Dmitry Muzychenko (IMC Director FIFA World Cup)
- Eugene Radewych (Chief Creative Officer of InterPublic Group Russia)
- Svetlana Viranovskaya (Senior dealer marketing specialist, Marketing Communications, Mercedes-Benz Russia AO)
In order to attend the BA (Hons) Marketing Launch Day please register using the form below.