Education & Studies
M.A in Philosophy King’s College (London, UK)
- Graduated with Honours (High Merit)
- Areas of Study: Indian Philosophy, Ontology, and Aesthetics.
- Languages: French (C2) and Sanskrit (SOAS).
- Dissertation (Distinction): "On the Silent Way" (Tutor: Dr. Will Rasmussen).
2010 - 2013
- Graduated with honours, Magna Cum Laude (GPA 9.3/10).
- Fellowship Grant (Merit Based Scholarship), 2013
- Areas of Study: Art History and Theory, Literature, Aesthetics.
- Thesis: “La muerte, el sujeto, y la desobra, ó la Estética de la Desaparición de Maurice
Blanchot” (Tutor: Dr. Daniel Del Percio).
2010 – 2012
- Areas of Study: Metaphysics, Aesthetics, Gnoseology, Literary Theory.
- Languages: French & Ancient Greek.
2009 - 2010
- Areas of Study: Contemporary Aesthetics (Reinaldo Laddaga),) Argentine Art History
International Baccalaureate St. Andrew’s Scott’s School (Argentina)
2004 – 2007
- Bilingual Diploma
- Extended essay (IB) was awarded an A* and I was invited to publish it at the annual Dianoia.
Selected Lectures & Public Talks
- “Camping” (SHOWSPACE, Moscow, Russia, 2016).
- “Postmodernity: A Condition” (SHOWSPACE, Moscow, Russia, 2016)
- “Kitsch: An Ontology of Bad Taste” (SHOWSPACE, Moscow, Russia, 2016).
- “Duende: Image as Power” (Staff Lecture at GARAGE Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow, Russia, 2016).
- “Duende: The Origin of Goya’s Pain” (Staff Lecture at GARAGE Museum of Contemporary Art,
Moscow, Russia, 2016).
- “El Silencio y la Nada” (La Casa - Escuela, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2016).
- “The laugh of Nietzsche” (The Nietzsche Seminar, King’s College, London, 2015).
- “Debt in Nietzsche” (The Nietzsche Seminar, King’s College, London, 2015).
March 2016 – Present
- Working as an Assistant Curator for the exhibition “Proof: Francisco Goya, Sergei Eisenstein,Robert Longo”.
- Research and development of the curatorial narratives of the exhibition and the public programs.
- Writing texts and (audio-guides, introductions, briefs, etc.) for the education department.
- Conceptualizing and planning the spatial scope and visual display of the exhibition.
STUDIO ROSO (London, UK)
September 2015 – February 2016
PR and Curatorial Assistant
- In charge of researching and establishing clients, commissions, and projects.
- Successfully established relations with Squire + Partners, Farrell Architects, Pringle Brandon Perkins + Will, RHE Studio, and others.
- Art and Design field research, in London, Seoul, and other cities.
- Wrote and curated essays and letters of intention for projects and artwork.
- Co-managed the press and organization of Studio Roso’s group exhibition “Spatial"
Illumination – 9 Lights in 9 Rooms” at D Museum, in Seoul, South Korea.
Pablo Atchugarry Sculpture Park (Maldonado, Uruguay)
January 2014 – June 2014.
- Responsible for creating an archive and a catalogue of books, acquiring new tomes, and establishing institutional relationships with other art centres and museums.
- Researched artists housed in the park and developed theoretical and curatorial narratives the institution’s permanent collection.
- Researched archiving and library software, including consultations with archivists at the MOMA, Louvre, MET, and others; acquired and implemented TMS (The Museum System) software.
- Independently administered and created a library from a collection of over 1000 books.
Delia Cancela (Artist) (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
2009 (1 year)
- Administered Delia Cancela’s personal archive.
- Worked with the artist in installation pieces for a retrospective for OSDE Foundation.
A.Y NOT DEAD (Fashion Brand) (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
2008 (1 year)
Design and Production Assistant
- Researched the seasonal collection’s themes and concepts.
- Worked in the Production department researching fabrics and construction methods, and managing the supply chain.
- Carried out work for two seasons/two collections.
Spanish (Native), English (Fluent), French (Fluent), Russian (Elementary), Sanskrit (Elementary).