Presentation of new BA (Hons) marketing programmes to be launched in September 2018. Public discussion on the perspectives of marketing within creative industries in Russia.
We invite everyone interested in higher British education and marketing to join us on Marketing Launch Day on December 14. During the event we will explain the difference and value of each programme, reply to all burning questions and discuss the following questions:
— The future of marketing and advertising – what to teach and learn in 2025?
— The best creative professions for your brain
— New technologies that Marketing and Advertising Specialist of the future should know and use
— International diploma - new horizons of employment.
— Marketing and advertising specials of the future, who are they? Hired office employees, project ones or freelancers?
Key speakers of the Day:
- Dr. Malcolm Stewart, BA Marketing and Advertising Programme Leader, Business School of University of Hertfordshire
- Tim Simmons, Head of British Programmes of BHSAD Tim Simmons.
- Michael Gibson, Creative Director of Ark Connect
- Ekaterina Mechetina, BELUGA Brand manager
- Andrew Tyler (Leader of PwC's Academy in Russia, PwC Partner)
- Dmitry Muzychenko (IMC Director FIFA World Cup)
- Eugene Radewych (Chief Creative Officer of InterPublic Group Russia)
- Svetlana Viranovskaya (Senior dealer marketing specialist, Marketing Communications, Mercedes-Benz Russia AO)
In order to attend the BA (Hons) Marketing Launch Day please register using the form below.