Students may use the facility’s HTC Vive and Samsung Oculus Rift platforms on a daily basis, thus acquiring a variety of skills, such as:
- creating architectural plans, constructions, interior design solutions
- implementing new UX/UI interaction systems
- performing drawings and brief sketches in fashion industry
- developing and animating characters for computer games, animated cartoons and movies.
A rotating platform for making 3D shootings and motion capture technology allow to quickly transfer a real object into virtual reality.
Equipment available at VR Lab:
- HTC Vive
- Wireless rotating platform for 3D shootings
- Motion capture equipment
- GearVR headset
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Google Cardboard
- Microsoft HoloLens
We intend to launch a global project using VR Lab’s equipment that would allow taking online tours around annual exhibitions of graduation works, from any place in the world.