If you would like to apply:
Please read through the following Job Description and Person Specification for the grade you are interested in.
The Job Description outlines the main duties of the post. The Person Specification outlines the skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications the position requires.
It is important to make reference to the Person Specification within your application cover letter.
If you are applying for a post
Please send the following to Evgeny Kiriek, Human Resources Manager quoting the references in the subject header and body text to email@example.com
- A supporting statement addressing the essential criteria outlined within the Person Specification demonstrating your suitability for the post;
- A supporting statement specifying why you feel you are able to relocate to Moscow at this time in your career / life;
- Any supporting information of your own professional practice as a pdf portfolio/presentation;
- Your CV.
- A pdf overview of your teaching practice. This should include examples of:
- assignments / project briefs that you have written and delivered;
- examples of timetabling / curriculum design / scheme of work that illustrate programme and/or project delivery;
- where appropriate, examples of work produced by students that you have taught (annotated / contextualised);
- CVs on their own will not be accepted.
- Completed applications must be received by 23:30 hours on the closing date.
- Applications cannot be accepted after a deadline.
- Copies of the job advert and job description will NOT be available online after the closing date. Remember to print or save a copy BEFORE the application deadline.
- It is important that you provide accurate information in your application. Providing incorrect information or deliberately omitting relevant facts on the application form could result in either disqualification from the selection process or, where the discovery is made after appointment, in dismissal.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the information provided in the online application form so it is important that you provide as much detail as possible.
Pay particular attention to the personal statement section and:
- give full reasons as to why you feel you are suitable for the post.
- state how your skills, previous experience, qualifications and training are relevant to the post.
- indicate how you meet the criteria specified in the person specification.
If you are shortlisted, we will contact you by email or telephone to arrange an online interview time. Any correspondence from the School is likely to be by email so please check your account on a regular basis.
Due to the large number of applications we receive for each vacancy we will only be able to contact you if you have been successful in your application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date you will unfortunately not have been shortlisted for the post. You are welcome to apply for further vacancies when these are advertised.
Please note: BHSAD only pays interview and relocation expenses in exceptional circumstances – these must be authorised in advance by the Head of HR.
The offer of appointment will generally be made verbally following the interview. The offer is conditional on the pre-employment checks of one employment reference, fitness to work an right to work in the UK.
Contact Human Resources if you have any queries about how to apply or need more information about the job vacancies at the British Higher School of Art and Design