Engineer, designer and technologist of garments with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
Engineer is a designer and technologist of garments with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
2008 - present time,
the head of the workshops "Fashion Design" in BHSAD, the technologist-designer of garments at the programme BA (Hons) Fashion.
2010 - 2011,
took part in the creation of Clare Lopeman collections (curator of the BA (Hons) Fashion program, www.clarelopeman.com
Teacher of technology and designing of clothes on the programmes:
- DOBK, 2015.
- TCO ON DPP, since 2015
- BA (Hons) Fashion, since 2017
2005 - 2006
, production manager at KB-Lastochka LLC, specializing in the production of children's and teenage clothes for sports and leisure, knitwear and raincoat assortment.
2003 - 2004
, Head of Sales in Avangard LLC, specialization - wholesale of Turkish fabrics and knitwear.
1988 - 2002
, JSC "Moscow Fashion House V. Zaitsev".
1998 - 2002
, chief and lead technologist of the licensing department.
1996 - 1998
, senior production technologist of the production department.
1994 - 1996
, technologist of lightweight women's clothing.
1988 - 1994
, tailor of lightweight women's clothing.
1988 - 1994,
VZITLP, Moscow, Technological Faculty, engineer, designer and technologist of garments.
1985 - 1988
, college No. 113, a tailor of a women's lightweight dress.
- Gerber Technology ACCUMARK.
- simulation method of modeling, "Fashionable Fashion Studio" by Irina Sycheva.
- short-term program of DPE "Fundamentals of entrepreneurial activity using the software and simulation model of a small enterprise" at the Moscow Institute of Economics, Management and Law.
- courses of foreign languages, "Higher Intermediate Level" (English).
- courses of make-up, qualification - make-up artist, college "Inter-Service".