A mandatory requirement for admission to the programme is at least one successfully completed year of study at a Russian university undergraduate level (regardless of the previous specialization) and the availability of an IELTS certificate (at least 6.0). For graduates of Russian secondary schools with a certificate of completed (general) secondary education, we will offer a 1 year Foundation for Business & Marketing course.
- Account manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Marketing Communications specialist
- Media Planning specialist
- Brand manager
- PR manager
This programme will be launched in September 2021. Both daytime and evening time delivery groups are available (full time mode only).
What makes the programme unique
Effective programme structure
An international career building
- Understanding Data (15 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing Communications (15 credits)
- Essentials Skills in Marketing (15 credits)
- Digital Landscape (15 credits)
- Business Environment (15 credits)
- Content Creation (15 credits)
- Preparing for Professional Success (15 credits)
- Principles of Marketing (15 credits)
- Campaign Insights, Analysis and Planning
- Consumer Behaviour
- Working with Industry
- The Digital Experience
- Marketing Research
- Managing Marketing Professionals
- Advertising Concepts and Creativity
- Social Media and Social Influence
- The Future of Marketing (15 credits)
- Advertising and Communications Strategy (15 credits)
- Managing the Customer Journey (15 credits)
- Digital Analytics and Social Media Monitoring (15 credits)
- International Advertising (15 credits)
- Agency Practice and Management (15 credits)
- Dissertation — Marketing (30 credits), or Industry Project (30 credits)
- Valid IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- Certificates of previous education (completed secondary / secondary vocational education, as well as at least one successfully completed year in the higher education programme, including positive grades in all subjects of the first year of study, or a diploma of higher education)
- Personal Statement \ Motivation letter
During the recruitment campaign, the selection committee appoints the dates for consideration of documents whose timetable will be published. The applicant will be informed about the result within 5 working days from the date of the decision. The Admissions Committee is entitled to request additional documents relating to the incomplete higher education to confirm the success of the results for at least the first year of study.
Submission of documents to the Admissions Committee is possible on any business day after filling out the application (on the website). When submitting documents, it is necessary to submit originals, including passports, copies of which will be certified by the staff of the Admission Committee.
Required level of English
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English);
- FCE (First Certificate in English).
If a prospective student does not have an IELTS certificate of the required level but successfully passed BHSAD English test as part of BHSAD entrance exams, he/she needs to obtain an IELTS certificate before the start of the first semester on Year 1.
How can I apply?
- online application form
- copy or the original of previous education certificates and academic qualifications.
- 2 photos 3×4
- copy of your passport
After the necessary documents are provided you need to sign the contracts. For applicants under 18 presence of one of the parents is required. More details about the application process can be found in the “How to apply” section of the website.