The programme is designed to enable students to acquire knowledge and skills by combining theoretical concepts and practical applications. It develops students’ expertise and competencies through a variety of learning, teaching and assessment approaches, allowing them to apply their skills and learning to address various challenges and issues in the industry.
This programme is a response to the demands and fast pacing changes in the market. It provides students with a competitive framework of an attractive and appropriate mix of modules embracing all subject areas related to Marketing in a Digital Communications context.The course offers a serious foundation in business, communications and quantitative techniques and, develops the interpersonal and employability skills necessary for succeeding at work.
Knowledge and Understanding
- The key marketing concepts, practices and underpinning theory
- Utilise cognitive skills of critical thinking
- Integrate marketing theory with the consideration of practice through the “applied’ modules using contemporary case studies, simulations, guest speakers and links with live projects.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Core modules:Marketing Data Analysis (15 credits)
Digital Marketing in Practice (15 credits)
Web Analytics and Social Media Monitoring (15 credits)
For applicants applying for the Year 1 program of 3-year British higher education, the decision to enroll is based on the submission of the following documents:
- Valid IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- Evidence of completed secondary \ secondary vocational education, as well as at least one successfully completed years of higher education program (including positive grades in all subjects of the 1st year of study) or Diploma of Higher Education
- Personal Statement \ Motivation letter
For high school graduates, the successful completion of the annual rate BHSAD Foundation Business and Marketing will be the basis for a transfer to this barchelor program.
During the recruitment campaign, the selection committee appoints the dates for consideration of documents whose timetable will be published. The applicant will be informed in writing (by e-mail) about the result within 5 working days from the date of the decision. The Admissions Committee is entitled to request additional documents relating to the incomplete higher education to confirm the success of the results for at least the first year of study.
Submission of documents to the Admissions Committee is possible on any business day after filling out the application (on the website). When submitting documents, it is necessary to submit originals, including passports, copies of which in the presence of the entrant will be certified by the staff of the Admission Committee.
Certificates CAE (Certificate in Advanced English), FCE (First Certificate in English) and other academic certificates are examined on an individual basis.
If the applicant does not have a certificate, but successfully passed the internal testing at the entrance examinations of the British Higher School of Design, he will need to obtain a certificate on his own before the training begins.
In Moscow, there are 2 centers authorized to conduct IELTS testing:
• BKC IELTS Centre - conducts IELTS exams (as well as FCE and CAE);
• Students International IELTS Test Centre - conducts the IELTS exam
Links to resources dedicated to TOEFL:
http://www.toefl.ru/ - general information about the TOEFL exam
http://www.toeflibt.ru/ - information about TOEFL Internet-based test