The main goal of the course os to help students develop conceptual and creative thinking, as well as a wide range of art and design skills and prepare them for progression onto British degree programmes.
Language of delivery – English and Russian. Recommended level of English skills at the point of entry – intermediate (approximately 5.0 IELTS).
Britanka Pre-Degree Show 2021
What makes the programme unique
- Drawing and the Expanded Field
- Contextual and Critical Understanding
- Developing Practical Skills in Art and Design
- Development and Extension
How can I apply?
- online application form
- school certificate or copy or the original of previous education certificates and academic qualifications.
- 2 photos 3×4
- copy of your passport
After the necessary documents are provided you need to sign the contracts. For applicants under 18 presence of one of the parents is required. More details about the application process can be found in the “How to apply” section of the website.