The course will help you to understand trends in textile for interior, to understand the basics in how to manipulate imagery to generate pleasant and designed patterns. Throughout the course you will introduce to digital rendering technologies to simulate the particular aspects of textiles for interior. We will demonstrate how to use online platforms to bring to life with digital weaving/printing your very own sample.
Through step by step exercises you will get skills in both materiality, textile design and locate this within the interior design context.
The course is for practicing architects / designers with an already present knowledge of 3D cad packages and Adobe products.
The course is taught in English. Required level of English for participants is IELTS 6 or higher.
- Research, Sourcing Material
- Surface Design Principles for Interior Design, texturing and colors
- Software applications: Photoshop, Rhinoceros, Keyshot 10. Digital tools by Quick photoshop manipulations to create authentic and unique content and application on 3D models
- Bringing ideas to reality by uploading files to digital jacquard online or digital printing
- Final presentation and discussions