of personal data processing and user agreement of the Continuing Professional Education (CPD) Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization (ANO) "Universal University"
2. The fact of using the website and/or service of the Company confirms the User’s unconditional consent to this Policy, including the conditions for processing his personal data. In the absence of the User’s consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal data, the User must stop using the website and/or service of the Company. The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy. In the absence of the User’s consent to the amendments made, the User must stop using the site and/or service of the Company. The new version of this Policy comes into place from the moment it is posted at: http://britishdesign.ru/special/privacy-policy/
, unless otherwise stated by the new version of this Policy.
3. To use some services or some functions of services, the User may be asked to go through the registration procedure by filling out the registration forms. When using the website and/or service of the Company, the User ensures to provide reliable and relevant information for the points specified in the registration forms. In the event that the Company considers the information provided to be inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, the Company has the right to forbid to use the website and/or service of the Company, to block or delete the user’s account. The User confirms that he is directly the subject of the personal data provided or that he has received written consent to provide personal data of third parties, and that the User is legally allowed to do so. The Company reserves the right to require the User to confirm the data specified during registration, and to request in this regard supporting documents, the failure to provide which could be equated to providing false information.
4. In accordance with this Policy, the information processed by the Company includes: the personal data of the User in the amount indicated in the registration forms; data transmitted by the User’s software (including, but not limited to: cookies, IP address, technical specifications of the equipment and software of the User, etc.); other information, the processing of which is necessary in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and/or paragraph 1 of this Policy.
5. The User hereby decides to provide information, including personal data, and gives the Company consent to process information, including personal data, freely, of his own free will and in his interest. The list of information, including personal data, for the processing of which consent is given, is indicated in paragraph 4 of this Policy, including, but not limited to: last name, first name, middle name, email address, phone numbers, date of birth, passport information, city, position, as well as any other information relating to the subject of personal data. The User agrees to the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data and other information. Processing methods: manual and using automation tools. Consent to the processing is valid until revoked by the subject of personal data. Feedback may be sent in writing to the Company address specified in this Policy.
6. The purposes of processing information, including personal data, are: use of the website and/or service of the Company; the execution by the Company and the User of the contracts, as well as performing actions necessary to conclude contracts and pay User identification; communication with the User; preparing and sending answers to inquiries; sending notifications about the operation of the site and/or service; sending notifications about new services, products, events; providing relevant information; improving the quality of services; conducting statistical and other studies. For the indicated purposes of information processing, the Company has the right to transfer the information provided by the User to third parties.
7. When processing personal data of Users, the Company is guided by Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”. When processing personal data, the company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation. The user agrees that part of the information, including personal data, becomes publicly available using certain services and/or the site.
8.The company implements the requirements for the protection of personal data by appointing a person responsible for the processing of personal data, establishing procedures aimed at preventing violations of the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, exercising internal control over the compliance of the processing of personal data with the requirements for the protection of personal data, and other measures in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. Cookies, IP-address, technical specifications of equipment and software, received and transmitted by the software of the User and the Company, can be used by the Company for the operation of the site and/or service, the provision of personal services to the User for analytical purposes. The company has the right to provide access to the site and/or service provided that the acceptance and receipt of cookies, as well as other information, are permitted by the User. Technical parameters of cookies are subject to change without prior notice to the User.
10. The user has the right to change or delete the information provided at any time by using the appropriate service or by contacting the Company with the details specified in this Policy on the website and / or on the corresponding service of the Company. These rights may be limited in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. In relation to services providing for the creation of an account, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Company of any case of unauthorized (not authorized by the User) access to the site and / or service using the User’s account and / or any violation (suspicion of violation) of the confidentiality of his access means to the account. For security purposes, the User is obliged to independently carry out the safe completion of work under his account at the end of each session with the services. Some categories of User accounts may restrict or prohibit the use of certain services or their individual functions. The Company has the right to block or delete the User’s account, as well as deny access to certain services using any account and/or delete any content without explanation.
12. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the use of the website and/or services of the Company, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation. The User undertakes to indemnify for the losses incurred by the Company and/or third parties as a result of non-performance or improper performance by the User of the obligations stipulated by this Policy and/or the legislation of the Russian Federation.
13. All objects, including works accessible through the website and/or services of the Company, including, but not limited to: design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, computer programs, databases, audiovisual works and other objects, are objects of exceptional rights of the Company and other copyright holders. The use of these objects is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by the service. No objects may be used in any other way without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Under the use are meant, including: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis and other methods in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
14. The Company is not responsible for losses resulting from the use by the User of the site and/or service of the Company. The user uses the services at his own risk. Services are provided “as is”.
15. The provisions of this Policy are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of this Policy is declared invalid, this does not affect the remaining provisions.
16. For all questions, the User can send an appeal to the Company at the following details:
the Continuing Professional Education (CPD) Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization (ANO) "Universal University"
Address: 105120, Russian Federation, Moscow, Nizhnaya Syromyatnicheskaya st. 10, Building 3